Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Milk
- 1/3 c. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Chopped Walnuts and coconut milk to top it up
1. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
2. To eggs, add 1/3 c. pumpkin, 1 Tbsp. coconut milk, vanilla extract, spices, sea salt & maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
3. In small saucepan, on medium-high, melt butter or coconut oil.
4. Add egg mixture to saucepan and whisk constantly until mixture resembles cottage cheese. This takes less than 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat quickly and spoon into bowl.
6. Top with coconut milk and chopped walnuts if desired.