From PRIME pursuit. Used without permission, I’m afraid. I’m always looking for something different for the kids. Even they get sick of bacon and eggs everyday. This will be good!
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Milk
- 1/3 c. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Chopped Walnuts and coconut milk to top it up
1. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
2. To eggs, add 1/3 c. pumpkin, 1 Tbsp. coconut milk, vanilla extract, spices, sea salt & maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
3. In small saucepan, on medium-high, melt butter or coconut oil.
4. Add egg mixture to saucepan and whisk constantly until mixture resembles cottage cheese. This takes less than 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat quickly and spoon into bowl.
6. Top with coconut milk and chopped walnuts if desired.